We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected.
Personal information we collect
Personal information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- residential or business address;
- post code;
- telephone number;
- email address;
How we collect your personal information
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions or special events.
Purpose of collection of your personal information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following:
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts.
We take all reasonable measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We do not sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information we obtain using the Lullaby Linen website.
Lullaby Linen does not store or have access to your credit card details – they are transmitted directly to PayPal.